Day 7 - Vesuvius to Buchanan (49 miles)

Woke up to eat a sandwich inside the store and then started biking towards Buchanan. It was windy... I felt slow. I didn't hurt as bad after the climbing day as I thought that I might, so I was glad about that. We stopped in Buchanan for the day since we knew that we were going to bike a longer distance in the morning with Dustin's cousin and his wife. We camped by the river in Buchanan next to a bunch of super serious civil war reenactors. I couldn't see myself ever doing it... yeah... I couldn't see myself ever being a civil war reenactor. But, they enjoyed the guns and such and I didn't mind it after falling asleep early. General Lee could have knocked on my tent door and I wouldn't have minded it any more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 49: Over Togwotee, into Jackson (72 miles) Day 50-52: Siesta/Fiesta in Jackson

Day 40: Dillon to Hot Sulphur Springs (61 miles)

Day 53: Jackson, WY, over Teton Pass, to Swan Valley, ID (50 miles)